Learn About Obamacare
Dates & deadlines for 2019 health insurance
Open Enrollment for 2019 health plans starts November 1, 2018. Important dates to note:
· November 1, 2018: Open Enrollment starts — first day you can enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2019 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace. Coverage can start as soon as January 1, 2019.
· December 15, 2018: Last day to enroll in or change plans for coverage to start January 1, 2019.
· January 1, 2019: 2019 coverage starts for those who enroll or change plans by December 15.
· January 31, 2019: Last day to enroll in or change a 2019 health plan. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
· Still need 2018 coverage?
· You can still get 2018 health coverage if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period due to a life event — like getting married, losing other coverage, or having a baby. Find out if you qualify.
Please fill out form to be contacted