Learn About Obamacare
Dates & deadlines for 2018 health insurance
Open Enrollment for 2018 health plans starts November 1, 2017. Important dates to note:
· November 1, 2017: Open Enrollment starts — first day you can enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2018 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace. Coverage can start as soon as January 1, 2018.
· December 15, 2017: Last day to enroll in or change plans for coverage to start January 1, 2018.
· January 1, 2018: 2018 coverage starts for those who enroll or change plans by December 15.
· January 31, 2018: Last day to enroll in or change a 2018 health plan. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
· Still need 2017 coverage?
· You can still get 2017 health coverage if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period due to a life event — like getting married, losing other coverage, or having a baby. Find out if you qualify.
Please fill out form to be contacted